21 December 2016

Nothing like some SNES nostalgia on a grey winter solstice day. 
(Thanks to Rebecca Skinner)
 
[in Kohlingen] 
 
Celes:     Setzer!
Setzer:    You're alive!?
Celes:     Come along with us! We're after Kefka!
Setzer:    Phew... I don't know if I have it in me anymore...
Celes:     What are you saying!?
Setzer:    I'm just a gambler... I just want to be left alone... This world is 
           too chaotic for me. What's worse, I've lost my wings...
Celes:     But before the world collapsed, you fought with all your heart! You 
           were absolutely fearless...
Setzer:    That was then... We can never have that world back!
Celes:     You want to live in this world as it is? No? Then do something 
           about it!
Setzer:    Mwa ha! All right... you win! I'm starting to feel lucky!!
Setzer:    Thanks... I needed that. Now, let's go visit Daryl's Tomb.
Setzer:    ...... We're gonna get us another one... Airship, that is...!

No comments: